ESET Mobile Device Management for Apple iOS
Manage your Apple iOS mobile devices
Integration of Apple iOS MDM framework in ESET Remote Administrator 6.3 allows you to configure security-related iOS device settings from a single point, as with other ESET Security products, without the need for an app to be installed on each iOS device. You can enroll both iPhones and iPads and set up security profiles on them that will allow you to adjust their security settings, including Anti-Theft, settings for Exchange, Wi-Fi, and VPN accounts, Passcode, iCloud and others. Admins can also white/black-list apps and enforce web filtering to block prohibited content.
Push settings to your business iPhones and iPads, and secure them with anti-theft
- Boost the security of your iOS devices: iPhones and iPads
- Anti-Theft - remotely wipe all the data stored on the device in case it goes missing (including emails, contacts)
- Remotely push settings to iOS devices, including setting for the Exchange, Wi-Fi, and VPN accounts
- Manage Passcode, iCloud, Privacy and Device settings and restrictions
- Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator
Device Enrollment Program
Apple devices belonging to customers who are members of Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP) can automatically participate in our Device Enrollment Program. Such devices are fully manageable and allow multiple, granular policies and settings to be applied, for example initial configuration of the device, app removal, automatic app downloads, and blocking/allowing radio, music services or Game Center.
App White/Black Listing & Notifications
Create white/black lists of apps to prevent users from installing prohibited apps. Also manage app notifications to users, including options for Notification Center, Sounds, Badge App Icon and others.
Web Content Filtering
- Adult web content, as defined by Apple, can be blocked.
- The admin can also white/black-list specific URLs.
Push Account Setttings Remotely
Remotely push out account settings to iOS devices in batches − for the Exchange, Wi-Fi, and VPN accounts.
Manage Device Settings Remotely
Significantly increase the security of your company's iOS devices by remotely pushing out security settings and restrictions of Passcode, iCloud, Privacy and others
Remotely lock/unlock devices or wipe all the data they hold in case they are lost or stolen.
ESET Mobile Device Management for Apple iOS comes integrated within ESET Remote Administrator 6.3+, giving you a single point of overview of network security, including all endpoints, mobiles & tablets (iOS, Andorid) and servers.
No need for dedicated solutions - take advantage of Apple iOS Management Framework and oversee security of all company iOS devices − from a single point with ESET Remote Administrator 6.
Mix and match your license seats exactly as you need. Migrate seats from one device to another, regardless of the OS. For example, you can move the license seat from ESET Endpoint Security for Android to ESET Mobile Device Management for Apple iOS and vice versa.
- ESET Remote Administrator 6.3 and newer
- ESET MDM Core (ESET Remote Administrator Mobile Device Connector)
- Company Apple iTunes ID
- Valid ESET license
- iOS devices running on iOS 8+ (iPhone and iPad)
- iOS 8+
ESET Remote Administrator Mobile Device Connector
- Company Apple iTunes ID
- Compatible with the new ESET Remote Administrator 6
- Note: Not compatible with previous versions of ESET Remote Administrator.
Download the ESET Mobile Device Management for Apple iOS Datasheet (PDF).